June 23, 2013

A great overview of Rife machines to treat Lyme!

I thoroughly enjoyed a youtube video (see below) on treating Lyme and co-infections with a Rife machine. This doctor is a delightful, engaging teacher and knows her stuff. Read on, Lymies, especially if you Rife! She mentions toward the end of the video the ineffectiveness of many of the cheap Rife machines on the market that are unable to produce frequencies strong enough to penetrate deeply into the body. She also gives frequencies to use for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia (all of which I host) and cautions against overuse since the die-off (herxheimers) can be life-threatening as the dead bacteria flood the liver, brain and nervous system, exacerbating the symptoms exponentially. Oh, goodie. 

Actually, as twisted as it sounds, I am excited!! The caution here is not to stop and start the treatment, but to stick with it. My ND suggested I start Rife treatments immediately ("tomorrow, if you can") twice weekly, being careful not to overdo it so the herxing will be manageable. She said my goal is to work up to using it once daily and that I tested strongly positive for this therapy. As with other bacterial infections, stopping treatment too soon only kills off the weak bacteria and refines the strong ones. Sadly, that's my current state since I'm having treatment failure for late stage Lyme. I need a bug killer quick! 

The closest Rife to borrow is in Lexington, VA at an attorney's house. We met online through the woman who sells them and he offered me use of their machine any time I'm in the area. His wife had total treatment failure until she found the Rife and the benefits of colloidal silver. He claims they have helped more than anything so far. Since that's where the new Lyme doc is, maybe I can layer tasks here. I can't imagine driving over an hour twice a week for these, especially if the herx hits quickly. I haven't asked about that bit yet; when to expect to get knocked down hard, and looking forward to it. 

Here's the video. She's very good at explaining TBD's and killing strategies thereof. If you want to understand this crazy thing, watch this. She's entertaining, informative, smart, and cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment