September 24, 2012

This is day 2 of the new protocol

I thought I would share a visual picture of what I face in the morning. The beautiful glass bowl is amazing, magical and glittery, given to me by the artist this summer and filled with healing vibes. The peacock ore is there for 2 reasons: It's amazing, magical and glittery, too, and it reminds me that there can be great beauty in the darkness. This is one daily dose of prescriptions, vitamins, herbs, and supplements.  (I didn't include one of my favorite supplements EVER because I take 6-9 a day and it would make this pile look even crazier, but see below for more information on  incredibly amazing chewable papaya enzymes, especially if you have any digestive issues or want to support or tone your system.) You might notice the presence of chewable kids multivitamins and gummy "Omegalicious" chews in my medication photo. These are my indulgent treats to reward myself for taking all the other nasty stuff.


And here's the promised link to a supplement I discovered years ago that is the only one I've used religiously regardless of my health status.  It tastes delicious, satisfies my frequent desire for something sweet and is nothing short of miraculous in terms of effectiveness. It has been a digestive cure-all for me for years - one of those things I swear by, and there aren't many - and if you've been around me for any period of time, you've probably had them (or at least been offered a few.)  They're just THAT good!

http://www.americanhealthus.com/pages/products.aspx?prnt=Products&brand=AH&sku=001133


No comments:

Post a Comment