October 22, 2012

Chewable papaya & delicious customer service!

If you know me or follow my blog, you know I am a fan of Chewable Original Papaya Enzymes.  In my post of September 24, I was writing a testimonial-esque entry about them, so I went to their website to copy the link and snag stock art for my blog. I noticed they were seeking testimonials, and since I was mid-gush on their product, I submitted one.  Shortly afterward, I received an email from their director of sales and marketing asking which product I extolled.  I replied, letting her know it was the original. Her next email thanked me and asked for my mailing address so that she could send some to me.  Within a few days, I received a full bottle of 250 tablets along with 4 lifesaver-sized rolls for on the road.  Here's a shout out to excellent customer service, a rarity these days. Thanks, Dorie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment