October 23, 2012

Just when I thought it was safe to get off the couch...WHAM!

The Herxheimer Reaction (known to the in-fected crowd as a herx) knocked me back to the couch.  Who knew that gravity could be painful, oppressive and immobilizing?  That's just weird. 

After 3 days of herxing and frustrating mobility issues (like not being able to walk long enough to grocery shop) I caved in and ordered a cane with a folding seat. It's made of birchwood and looks well made. Check it out! 


Colortone Wooden Seat Cane

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these cane-chair combinations. Be careful, Willow.... it can take away the ability to go to the head of any line! (You can no longer claim "ADA Privilege" and walk by a whole line of people) Seriously, I keep mine in the trunk of my car and pull it out whenever I find myself in that standing-in-line situation.

    ReplyDelete