July 12, 2013

Another expense ~ there be spores in the HVAC!!

My doctor is one smart cookie. It's a bit of a tale, but geez, it's expensive getting the proper treatment, and I mean down to the bone, cellular, good holistic treatment of body, mind, spirit, and environment. My goodness. I'll try to summarize a ton of information as succinctly as possible. 

The Indoor Environmental Assessor 

He came, he saw, he said "ruh-roh!" Although he was unable to get directly to the coil in the HVAC, he slid his iPhone into an opening and took a picture. He said we definitely have a mold problem there. My doctor's suspicions on that bit was right so hopefully she's right about the rest of it. The recommendation is to replace the coil and install a UV light with the new coil to avoid creating a spore-friendly environment in the future. It's quite expensive. Sigh...

Last Weekend - Fear and Friendly Help

A friend of mine came to my house for the weekend to clean, cook and visit. It was wonderful to have her energy and attention here. I picked her up on Friday. When I woke up on Saturday, I was terribly nauseous and started to get the burning pain under my sternum. I thought I was going to have to get her up to take me to the ER. In desperation, I grabbed all my morning meds and headed outside hoping that if my indoor environment was indeed troublesome, maybe I could bypass some problems by getting outside. I managed to get my nausea under control but it was dicey and I didn't feel quite right the rest of the day. I decided after that to get up and out of the house as soon as possible in the mornings and do a slow wake up on the back porch. I started doing that Sunday morning, which was also the day I had my first Rife session. So far, my nausea is WAY better but I'm not sure if it's because I'm going outside or because of the Rife or a combo. I spent last night in a friend's tent in my backyard to see if it effected my nausea and for the first morning in I don't know how long, I did had no nausea - none - and did nothing prophylactic to manage or bypass it. What a huge relief!! I can't believe how wonderful it is to just deal with the Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. That sounds crazy, I know, but after months and months of chronic nausea and appetite loss, I'm deliriously happy about this. Now, onto the adventure...

The Rife Machine - Take One

I went, I saw, I said "By Golly, I think it works." I was generously welcomed into Carol's home Sunday afternoon and we exchanged our TBD stories. She inspired me tremendously! She has been infected several times and been able to get over the various infections with Rife treatments. She told me about the machine she has and how it was developed. It sounds like just what I need. Instead of needing to program specific frequencies for specific infections, it's a multi-frequency unit that hits frequencies outside of healthy cells. Fascinating. The first time, I was afraid I'd over do it as I so often do so I just did 15 seconds. (I re-read my ND's treatment plan this morning that said to start with 6 minutes!!!) I felt some tingling on the lymph nodes in my throat. The next day, I had a bit more energy than usual but couldn't get my pain under control, was super dizzy and had a hard time keeping my balance. It felt effective and reasonably mild.

The Rife Machine - Take Two

I went to Carol's again on Wednesday and sat between the plates for a minute this time. I felt some soft tingling in various places. Again, I felt more neurological symptoms than I expected and it seemed to exacerbate my pain. However the next day (yesterday) I felt better energetically than I have in a long while now. 
  
Pain Is Still Making Me Insane

I really want to knock this thing out, but I have to surf the edge and truly listen to my body. I know it better than anyone else does and I must advocate for it. This is wildly unfair and I might just pout about it, but I have a new and wonderful bed, but now I'm sleeping outside in a tent. Admittedly either way, I wake up in excruciating pain a few times each night - new bed or not. That part hasn't changed, but the full body throttle I felt every morning getting out of bed is notably less severe and that's awesome!! So it's either sleep on the comfy bed and battle morning nausea or sleep outside in a tent and not have that struggle. Unfair, eh? Sigh, again. 
 
Current Protocol

I'm still at 4 drops of A-Bart daily along with the other homeopathic remedies, supplements, etc. I'm going to try sleeping indoors and see if the nausea flares up again. Perhaps that way I'll know if it's the absence of mold or the effects of the Rife machine.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading. I know my posts seem to be getting progressively longer. I feel like I'm in an accelerated phase of this thing and hopefully picking up speed toward recovery. Yes. I'll take it!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment