July 28, 2013

Rife Date #4

So here's the pattern:

I have a Rife session and feel pretty wiped out for the day by the time I get home

The next 2 days I herx, including old symptoms I haven't had for awhile 

Sometime on the 3rd day, I get a crazy blast of energy like I haven't felt for years. While it doesn't last very long, I've noticed it lasts a little longer each time I use the Rife machine.

At this point, twice a week is all I can physically afford to do since this treatment basically takes 3 days. I am so very grateful we've had an amazing cool streak because we haven't needed the A/C much and I've been able to stay indoors while herxing so I can stay close to my bed and the loo. That's been an incredible gift.

I'm still distressed over the pain in my hands and hips. I have to medicate to be able to type or otherwise use my hands. I don't know why it seems to be getting worse unless it's the soy in my smoothie protein powder. I know soy can be inflammatory and I haven't noticed a problem with it before. However, I'll try switching it out and see if that makes a difference.

The new doctor is willing to take me on as a Lyme patient and I am so grateful! My PCP said she was willing to take over the prescriptions I was getting from Dr. Jaller (the Lyme doc in Maryland) so I think I'm good to make the switch! Yay!! 

I will call Dr. Jaller's office and let them know what's happened and that I'm switching. I really hope he takes an interest in my case and is able to help other people suffering by learning from what is helping me. He's a pretty cool guy that way. I'm mentioning him by name because he's gone into private practice and is no longer accepting insurance so he's able to treat Lyme and TBD's openly and without worry of harassment. What a nutty business this is. How many doctors will make this choice before the government wakes up to this crisis?

I believe his protocol works for a lot of people and I highly recommend him in the Rockville, MD area. His new website is http://www.drjaller.com/and it looks great and oh-so-welcoming to people suffering from this freakish disease. I owe him a major debt of gratitude and will thank him profusely for all he's done for me.

OK, Peeps, one last thing; I am curious about the people in Russia reading my blog. I recently heard in the Lyme news that TBD's are being diagnosed more and more in Russia. If you're in Russia and have information to share, please post a comment or send a message. I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment