August 3, 2013

If you want to help

In earlier posts, I've mentioned a handful of dear friends who offered to spearhead a fundraiser for me to get a Rife machine, re-mediate our mold problem and recoup some of my crazy medical costs over the last 18 months. Well, we finally launched the website and if you're inclined to make a donation, it's just a couple of clicks away.

While this is making me wildly uncomfortable - asking for money - I feel like I owe it to my spouse to ease his burdens while I get to have the best health care possible guilt-free. If I can just successfully swallow (and digest! I know all-too-well how important THAT is!) my pride, I think it's a win-win situation.

Thanks to my fundraising team for gently prodding me, encouraging me, loving me, and making this easier. You're amazing!!

Donate here if you are so inclined. My partner and I would greatly appreciate any gift, no matter the amount.


2 comments:

  1. Ah! I went cold-turkey on blog reading a while ago, (waaay too much time reading political blogs) but I see I'll have to create a new filter that shows me blogs of the people I love....

    ReplyDelete