August 18, 2013

Call me a canary, if you must.

I'm going to share the super good news first. My new Rife machine is all set up and functional at home. I realized that my first treatment at home was my 7th treatment (one of my deeply meaningful and heart-opening numbers. Some of you think that's weird, I know. Others of you totally get it.)

I set the timer for 3:33 (more magical numbers) after learning what 4 minutes could do and sat in a wooden rocker between the plates - pictures to follow. At some point it felt like I had been sitting there a long time and I was afraid I hadn't actually started the timer. I was going to give it a little longer and then stop if I didn't hear it. Suddenly - and this was SO weird - my brain started vibrating. What a total trip that is! Freak city!! A few seconds into that sensation, the timer went off.

The next day and a half were the best days I've had all summer and then some. I had a bit of energy, the pain was not debilitating and I was incredibly high on gratitude. I was able to go to the waterfall with my partner. It's only a 5 minute walk, but I haven't been able to do it for awhile. I still needed my cane, but it was wonderful! The day after the Rife treatment, I hit a wall at about 6 pm and the pain and fatigue washed over me again but I was still so grateful for the little respite. My ND wants me to increase the Rife times and the A-Bart but not at the same time, lest I overload my body with detritus. 

I may well be over Lyme at this point, but Bartonella is alive and well within me. The problem with this co-infection is that it is an intracellular infection, hiding in a little pocket inside healthy cells. You can watch the youtube video I posted about Rife machines if you want the nitty gritty. The Rife machine is not equipped to hit all of the higher frequencies needed for Bartonella but it still covers a large percentage of the Bartonella frequencies. This little bug is tricksie. It has to be lured out of the cell to be killed. Not an easy task.

This is all incredibly fascinating to me.  My body is communicating with me and I am listening. I believe my body is echoing the voice of the Earth. We need the same things, me and the spirits of nature. Toxic overload is here and the 20% of the populace that cannot clear bio-toxins (I'm among them) are the proverbial canaries. You know how important the canaries were to the miners even though that thought is all quite disgusting, so please heed the canaries!!

The last appointment I had with my ND, she told me about Sick Building Syndrome. Who knew?? Seriously, this is all new and weird to me and it seems HVACs are the common culprit. I've never had environmental issues until now but as the new Lyme doc said, the immune system can only deal with so much. Apparently it's been too busy with bio-toxins to fight the TBDs. As my readers know, I've been experimenting with air filtration, staying outside, wearing a face mask indoors, etc. It has almost eliminated my acid reflux and nausea and if either does set in, I know what to do and can nip it in the proverbial bud before I get whisked off to an ER. That is AWESOME!! Happy dance!!

Here's the uuurrrrgghhh part, however. I am at a beautiful place, a sanctuary in NC that is just amazing. I am here for an event with a friend of mine that is just incredible. One of my frame drum teachers is dying and holding a birthday party here and it has been a gorgeous time of ritual, meditation and brahmari (yogic bee buzzing.) The ownership of this gorgeous facility recently changed hands. I woke up this morning fully aware that they have a problem with their HVAC. The acid reflux and nausea kicked in right away and I got outside quickly and felt lots of gratitude for the foresight to bring a face mask so I can pack up the room.  However, I don't think I'll be able to do the event today. It's only 2 hours, but I'm certain the building is sick and I don't know how to break it to the owners and for some reason, I'm afraid to be that messenger. I wouldn't be happy to hear it if I just bought a 54 acre retreat center, but I suppose I must and then let it go.

My room mate said she woke up with a swollen eye and allergies, too. What a bummer. Remediating the mold would be a huge expense for this place. Speaking of which, we got the quote for replacing our coil and adding in a UV light and it was less than I thought. I sure hope this fixes our problems with the house. That would be wonderful.

OK, that's all for now, folks! Thanks for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment