August 7, 2013

A Fundraising Success Story - Already!!

I am flabergasted, pixilated with gratitude and wildly amazed at the response from so many of my beloved friends (and at least one person I've never met) who quickly contributed to my fundraising effort. I checked my GoFundMe website http://www.gofundme.com/Healing-Hearth-for-Willow just before writing this post and saw that I have already received $2200! I messaged the vendor yesterday and learned that I need exactly $2309 including taxes, so I'm buying my own Rife machine today. I still can't believe it. I'm not sure when I'll be able to pick it up. She wrote it would take a couple of days, but I'll find out for sure when I see her this afternoon for Rife treatment #6 ~ which will definitely be back down to the 3:33 time and we'll see if I get back to the old pattern: Rife day I'm wiped out, I herx for 2 days after that, then get a blast of energy the 4th day. I kind of liked that semi-dependable cycle so I could make plans with less flaking out.

Fundraising for myself is pushing a whole lot of my embarrassment buttons. Asking for help hasn't been my strong point historically, but financial help - well, there's some kind of unspoken taboo here, some sort of societal stench, or something I can't quite name. Perhaps I am afraid of appearing (or being, for that matter) desperate. I'm not sure what delightful lesson my shadow self has in store for me. I can tell something is trying to make its way from my subconscious to my conscious mind; an important lesson, memory or awareness bubbling up. Maybe its an outmoded defense response, a buried fear, a hidden wound, a self-defeating belief. As of yet, I do not know, but I'll open, listen and ask for dreams to show me the way.

I have come to adore shadow work. With Pluto in my first house, I've had to get used to it! This energy I'm experiencing, the button-pushing, triggering, uncomfortable squirm is like being at the beginning of a treasure hunt, already knowing there's an amazing reward and if I stick to the quest, I'll even get the treasure!! Now, who wouldn't want to embark on an exfrighting journey like that? Plunging into the deep, dark depths of my mind for a shining gem. Worth it!!

So dear ones, thanks for the money, the prayers, good wishes, love, and of course, thanks for the opportunity to do more shadow-stalking!! Bwaaaahaaa! I'll keep you posted if it's fit for public consumption - and maybe even if it isn't. Thanks again to all who support me in myriad ways. I love you and would be lost without you! Blessed Be!

P.S. The number of blog views from Latvia is increasing daily, more than doubling US hits today. What's up with that? If you are a reader from Latvia, please post a comment and let me and my readers know what's going on. I'm very curious.

Just for fun, here are this weeks stats as of now:
Latvia
115
United States
57
Canada
26
Germany
16
United Kingdom
5
Netherlands
4
China
3
Hong Kong
1
Russia
1

And, here are this months stats as of now:
United States
161
Latvia
115
Russia
52
Canada
48
Germany
19
United Kingdom
14
Serbia
14
Netherlands
10
Switzerland
6
Italy
4





















No comments:

Post a Comment