August 11, 2013

Honoring my donors

This is the message I posted on my GoFundMe page this morning and wanted to share the update here, too.

The Rife manufacturer was/is waiting on a part and I should be able to get the machine tomorrow. Wow. Seriously, I'm just amazed.

I've been contemplating ways of paying it forward, backward, up, down, and all around. One thing I know for sure is that I'll make mine available to people who need it or want to try it.

When I get the machine, the first thing I'm going to do is decorate it with the names of all of my donors. I want to consciously remember each one of you and send you blessings and healing of your own. Each time I use it, the radio waves will pass through your names and if you believe in the power of a name - well, all of you should be feeling surprisingly more healthy soon!

I've been doing more reading on Rife treatments for cancer and it's fascinating. I've sent an email to the manufacturer to see if those frequencies are covered in my machine and if they are - well, that's a freaking amazing power to possess and I'll definitely share it with people in the cancer community who need it or would like to try it.

My head is still spinning with gratitude. Photos to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment